For those of you who don’t know me personally, my name is Melody M. Nuñez. I’m a writer and an artist, and am very excited about my new blog. My blog will be focused on writing, art, and life in general, as my tagline says. My future posts will likely include the following – and more!
- Updates on my attempt to find a literary agent for my collection of illustrated short stories, and posts on the twisty-turny road that leads to getting a book published
- New photographic images
- Preparation for and participation in National Novel Writing month this November (Yep, I will write a 50,000 word novel in one month!)
- Photos of new collages or mixed-media projects I complete, some with before and after photos
- New articles and creative writing (including haiku!)
- Self-portraits (I will be participating in self-portrait Friday, posting new images every other Friday)
- Posts on the odds and ends in my life – books, travel, walking half marathons, movies, baking (I will include photos & recipes), particularly good meals, volunteerism/charitable opportunities, my pet rabbits (Cypress & Pinto), and anything else that strikes my fancy…
I hope you’ll subscribe to my blog. You may subscribe now by using the feature on the upper right side of this main blog page, or on the separate subscribe page accessed from the menu at the top. Also, please invite your friends and family to subscribe, too, if you think they might be interested. The more the merrier!
Before I sign off, I’d like to publicly thank my wonderful husband, José B. Nuñez, for all his help with the renovation of my website, and with the launch of this blog. He put in an incredible amount of time and effort, and I’m beyond appreciative. I’m blessed to have such a helpful, talented, and supportive husband. Thank you, José!
Thank you for stopping by, everyone, and please come back soon! My next post will appear on Tuesday…